Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dave's a Thunderbird Graduate!

He did it! Congratulations to my wonderful husband who survived his rigorous schedule from the past year of classes, studying, tests and stress. He graduated from Thunderbird on Friday and as you can see, Katelyn wanted to join him as he took the walk to receive his diploma. She was so adorable and we were so lucky to find her little cap and gown. I could tell Dave was so excited to have her with him because he just couldn't stop smiling and if he had buttons, they'd be popping. My two kids. :)

Dave and Katelyn right after walking across the stage. Katelyn's just pondering the significance of the moment.Right after walking... she was tired. I'm happy she's sleeping.
Dave, right before graduation. He's wearing his hood and his campus ambassador medal.
Dave and most of the Thunderbird students that are LDS. What a great group! Thanks to Jen for the picture.
Same group of students with their families. I'll miss the play groups with this wonderful ladies and adorable kids!
My wonderful parents came down to support Dave. We had so much fun with them! Especially Katelyn. I had a dream she could say grandma and grandpa. It didn't really happen, but we'll keep working with her. :) Dave's parents would have been there in a second, but they are still in Samoa. They'll be home soon though!!We went to dinner with Dave's second "fam" from Thunderbird. Veebs, Bell and Candice were there with their families from NY and the Philippines. (Bell's family was still in Thailand.) Cody was busy being a brand new dad so we missed having Nicole and him with us. Caroline has already graduated and is working in Austria for J&J. Congrats to the graduates and the new parents!!

11 comments:

Jen Petty said...

Thanks for being with us throughout it all! Congratulations Dave! I'm so sad to loose my work-out partner! We'll have to report our exercise involvement so we'll stay motivated. Have fun in DL!

Liz Wilcken said...

Ok, that's not fair that Katelyn got to "walk" before Brian!!! Congrats Dave :D

Tyler said...

Did you photo shop Ken in? Hope you are having fun in Disney Land!

Erin

Tami Price said...

Congratulations David and Tiffany! You have worked so hard and deserve the best! Katelyn looks so cute in that graduation outfit! We are excited to have you back home in Utah!

CandraWynne said...

Congrats guys!! have you found a job yet? What are your plans now? Good luck with everything!! :)

Webster Family said...

Congrats you guys! I love Katelyn's gown...where did you get that??

Eric said...

Congrats Dave! That's quite an accomplishment!

Shawn Hoth said...

Congrats Dave!! After my 10 year Bachelor's degree maybe I'll think about getting my Masters. Hey Tiffany, how did you put music on your blog?

Becca said...

Congrats, y'all! Katelyn looks adorable! I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully this summer! :)

Love,
Becca

Nicole said...

Oh, wow! Katelyn looks adorable. I love Dave's big grin--so cute. Congratulations Dave!! It has been so fun hanging out with you guys. I'm sad we missed the family dinner. But I hope we get to see you guys again before you move.

PS Tiffany, your skirt is to die for - it looks so great on you!

Sunshine Promises said...

Tiffany!

I found your blog through Brenda. Congrats on your hubby's graduation! My sweetie just graduated with his MBA from Purdue so we have an understanding of the hard work, sacrifice and dedication that your family has made. Congrats!

Where are you now? Where is he working? I would love to send you an invite to our private blog. Send me your email address if possible and I'll add you on our list.

So glad to reconnect!