Saturday, May 17, 2008

Disneyland!!

Dave got a little surprise for graduation two weeks ago. We went to Disneyland!! We went last week before we moved and had a wonderful time!! Katelyn enjoyed watching all the kids, seeing the bright colors in Toon Town, and taking lots of naps in her stroller. She wasn't too fond of the Dumbo ride, but she did just fine on Pirates of the Carribean (she had to hold my hand), the scary Snow White ride and Roger Rabbit. Since Dave and I are roller coaster lovers (the taller and faster, the better) we used the ride switcher pass to go on Space Mountain, and the roller coaster ride and Tower of Terror at CA Adventure.

Oooo, I like your dress Minnie.












Who is this guy?


















I wanted to buy this little Mickey for Dave since it sums up the reason for our trip, but we decided that a picture was much cheaper.












She's getting tired, but she sure was cute in her Minnie ears!! We were having a blast seeing Disneyland through Katelyn's eyes. Or trying to. We felt like kids because it was such a happy place! Music everywhere and I'll admit, I love seeing the princesses.













No comments: