Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our two year anniversary!!

Happy anniversary to my sweetheart! Marrying you was the best decision I've ever made. I'm a pretty lucky girl.While Dave and I spent some time in Park City, Katelyn had a wonderful time playing with Dave's sister Jenny. Katelyn loves to play outside and Jenny was so good to let her stay out there almost the whole time. She even moved the high chair out to the porch when she ate! Katelyn loved it! And she loved the horses, swings and slide that was in their backyard!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Happy Anniversary and many more! Sounds like you had a good time.

I forgot you shared an anniversary with my parents. We should get together sometime!

Liz Wilcken said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it already been two years?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. What a cute little granddaughter I have.