Monday, November 29, 2010

Where are the pictures??

I've posted way too many times without pictures and I'm getting behind! We've been busy with house stuff, but have tried to take time to have some fun.

Or sleep. The kids put daddy down for a nap.












It wouldn't be complete without their favorite Winnie the Pooh bear. And notice that he's laying down too. I tried to sit him up, but was quickly corrected that he was taking a nap like daddy.












Katelyn loves movies. I have a book though that's called Play Unplugged and I love it. It just gives simple, great ideas of activities for kids by their age. The other day I read about making a fort under the dining room table. I always LOVED doing that, so we tried it and the kids had a great time. And bless my mom for letting us making a mess with blankets, books, chairs and whatever else, all the time.












Katelyn's loves: her daddy, to dress up, music and to dance.












Oh, look at my little man! This is Ethan on his first "official" day of nursery. I'm a nursery leader so he's been going for a few months, but check him out. What a handsome kid.


















They just got the new (old-school) Christmas DVDs! Do you think she's happy?













Check out their cute turkey hats. We got the papers and pattern from the library. Love that. (And raise your hand if your TV is as dirty as ours. Ewww.)













Ethan loves to redecorate with my pots. I was really shocked and proud of him though because after he had pulled out every pot, he put them all away and shut the door. I have to document this for future occasions when I can show him that he used to clean up his messes.












And look at this precision in helping me put away the silverware. He did so good. Check out the concentrated look on his face.


















The first big snow. And no, this wasn't the so-called blizzard that we were supposed to have last week. This was the week before when we got about a foot of the beautiful white stuff. Will someone go skiing for me?? I'm 21 weeks now and I'll have to suffice with doing snow angels with the kids. So pretty.


No comments: