Monday, November 29, 2010

It's the most wonderful time...

Happy Birthday Dave!! My sweet, wonderful Dave has finally caught up to me in age. (And no, I won't be posting that number.) Dave is the most amazing person that I have ever met and I just love him more every day. Here he is with out sweet kiddies.













Now, I'll admit it. I've been listening to Christmas music for a few weeks already and I've loved it! The tragedy is that I'm starting to get worn out already! Oh boy. I'll get my second wind any day now, I hope.

While we were AZ, we found this little Christmas tree at Walgreen's for about $10. Since we're moving in 2 weeks, we don't want to get our big tree up (that we've only used once), so we pulled out the little guy. The kids were THRILLED and had so much fun decorating it.


















And the best part... when it gets bumped and falls over... it's not a big deal. :) Timber!












Katelyn was so excited to get out in the snow. Especially since she got to wear her new "sparkle hat and gloves." Note to self... if you want Katelyn to wear something, put glitter on it.












"I can't put my arms down!" He wasn't so sure about the snow so he hung out in the garage for a bit. We had fun though and I got to show Katelyn how to make a snow angel. Love it.












Dave LOVES gingerbread cookies and we had an AWESOME recipe. Let me know if you want it. Tonight was the night to make some cookies and we had so much fun!












Ethan was almost covered from head to toe in flour.


















Now this was clever. All the sudden, both kids toted in their own chairs and sat in front of the oven to watch the cookies bake. Who needs a TV??




5 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

the last picture cracked me up! thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

oh my goodness you are the posting machine! I love the "timber" picture. I can hear you saying "timber!"

YAY!! On the new house! WHere is it? I want details! Was it a shortsale? I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

Paola said...

We love you guys! :) Happy Birthday!

Nicole said...

Oh, Tiffany, I love so much that you have updated so much! I LOVE all the pics. Your family is sooo cute (you and Dave included). :) I cannot believe how big and old Ethan is (aaand Dave haha jk)! He is carrying his own chair in to watch the cookies bake! So big! You are such a cute mommy. Love the tree and love the puffy snow suits!

Amy & Greg said...

Wait a minute? When were you in AZ--and didn't let us know!?