Monday, November 29, 2010

Jungle Jim's

I heard about a half-off coupon the other day for Jungle Jim's and it sounded like fun. I'd never heard of it before, but when I told that to the man at the door, he smiled and said, "Really? We've been around for 20 years." Oh. Well, it was a lot of fun, especially since the kids have been such troopers as we've been looking at homes, and I've been on the phone and on my computer sending e-mails, signing papers and whatever else for this soon-to-be home of ours.

We had such a great time and the poor kids got so tired. After a while, they would just sit on the rides in a daze because they were ready to go to sleep. We ended in the soft play area and we were proud of our little Ethan because we thought he was too short to climb into a tube that took him to a slide. Well, he showed us and finally muscled his way in. I wish I had a picture of that because it was so cute watching him work so hard.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a great way to reward the kids for their patience through the house buying process! They are so cute riding together in the plane. I love it!