Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a....

...another...


....GIRL!

We are so excited to be having another girl! We just found out and are thrilled. Feel free to post your favorite girl name that you think we should use. Katelyn's was Koolah. :) And why not because she was also the only one that was totally sure that it was a girl. Ethan said girl too... but I think he was just copying his role model. Yahoo! Pull out the bows and cute girl clothes again! :) Katelyn has vetoed bows for about 1 1/2 years now so it's about time to use them again.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats!! When is the due date!? Yay!!!

Nicole said...

Hahahaha! Yaaaayyyy! I'm just giddy for you! So much so I clicked comment before I even finished reading... oops... just a minute, I'll be right back...

I like Koolah, but my favorite girl name? Can you guess? Nicole of course, that would be a good one, right? (That joke never gets old... haha). Actually I really like Kennedy and Madison. Or you can go with Jade's baby's name: Robber. Where she got that I have no idea, but that's what she calls her every time we ask. Yay! Just so excited for you (and Katelyn--to have a sister). Congrats!

Tami said...

Congratulations! I should just send you the list of our leftover girl names. We had the biggest list of girl names for this one and didn't actually use any of them. Go figure. Hope all is going well for you and also congrats on the house. It is so fun to have your own home to do whatever you want with.

HiccupMeL said...

Aw... cute. I love girls. Seeing that I have all nephews but one... I vote for "Melanie". Doesn't it just zing? :) How fun to have #3 on the way! And congrats on the new house! Let me know if you need help moving...

Amy & Greg said...

HooraY! I am still waiting for you to use Tabitha.