Monday, August 31, 2009

More of Katelyn's b-day

My parents brought down their cotton candy machine, and that was obviously a hit.  Katelyn is having a great time with Tyes and Alicia.












I love this picture with all the girls just sitting there in the pool.  It was a rare moment when they weren't running around.  Here's Hannah, Jennifer, Annie, Katelyn and little Sarah in the front.












When I was in preschool, my favorite toy was that big long tube that you could crawl through.  I was so excited when I saw one at Kid to Kid the other day.  Katelyn knew just what to do with it.












And here we are opening up Katelyn's presents.  Cute pants, Grandma!  Thanks.


















Here are some of the party-goers just trying to stay cool under the tarp.












Thanks everyone for helping Katelyn have an awesome second birthday!  We love you all!

3 comments:

Just Be us said...

Wow! A cotton candy machine! So cool! What a fun tube toy and cool that you found a great deal on one, too! LOVE the pants she got! What a cute party~

P.S. We got Katelyn something and we still haven't gotten over to give it to her! (We'll be over soon!)

Sommer Family said...

Looks so fun! Happy birthday Katelyn!

Liz Wilcken said...

How fun! I can't believe she's 2 already! Happy b-day Katelyn!