Monday, August 31, 2009

More of Katelyn's b-day

SOOO cute.  Katelyn and her 3 year old cousin Sarah are getting to be better friends all the time.  I just love watching them interact.  They had such a fun time together while they were eating their ice cream, which you can see behind the cake stuff.













Dave's the man.  He watched the little boys for Shannon and I.













Dad reading to the little girls.  Thanks for the book Scott and Mel!













Me and my baby.













She knew exactly when and how to blow out the candles.  She's been paying attention and now she sings her own version of it.  "Happy... to you.  FFFfff ."





2 comments:

Just Be us said...

The pic of your dad reading to Katelyn is so cute! It looks like Katelyn is making an animal sound or something. So cute!

And what a cute pic of you & Katelyn! Your both such beautiful people! I'm thinking that will be a priceless photo to her for years to come of her & her mom on her 2nd bday!

Nicole said...

Darling, darling, darling!!! I love the little "hay" under the pig cupcakes. And Katelyn and her little friend--it is so much fun to see little girls play together. I hope Jadyn has a friend like that one day. :) And you look so great!! You are so beautiful, Tiffany! You need to have more pics of you on your blog--I always love seeing your smiling face.