Monday, August 17, 2009

Ethan, our cutie

Here are some pics I took of Ethan the other day.  He is now 4 months and a little bit and I just can't believe how big he's getting.  Katelyn didn't grow up nearly that fast... did she?  After the first couple months when I thought I had a colicy baby, he turned into the happiest little guy.  He's so funny and loves to smile if you'll talk to him or smile at him.  He's my little social heartbreaker.  Watch out girls!
Thinking.  Look at those awesome creases in his forehead.












Hey baby












Oh no!












My favorite












And last but not least, here's a 3-4 month old picture of our little (almost 2 year old!!) Katelyn.  Do you think they look alike?  (Minus the bow, of course.)

6 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

Such cute kids! It's not fare:) Loved the pictures! I bet it's just so fun to be a mom with such fun kids! :)

Jen Petty said...

I don't think they look that much a like... he sure is a cutie... but so was Katelyn. I love the wrinkles on his forehead! Cute!

Nicole said...

Oh! Thanks so much for posting these! He IS growing up so fast. I'm so happy to see more pics of him. He is such a handsome little guy. I love the creases in his forehead too--adorable!! And yes, I definitely think he looks like Katelyn--especially in that last pic.

Just Be us said...

WOW! They totally look alike! These are cuuuuuuuuuuute pics of Ethan!

Amy said...

I think they look alike :) Those are SUCH cute pictures! I love his eyes.

Just Be us said...

Aleesh told me you had THE cutest farm-themed birthday party for Katelyn. Will you post about it so the rest of us can see?