Saturday, March 28, 2009

A hard day

We have been lucky enough to have Dave's sister and her brand new baby staying with us this past week. I wanted to attempt to take some pictures of her because she's so beautiful, so here are a couple of them.







Katelyn has been so good with her and loves to look at her and even kiss her on the forehead. Well, she was having a hard day that day and when I started snapping the pictures there was a bit of jealousy. Oh boy. It's hard to be 19 months old! Can you see the crocodile tears in her eyes?




8 comments:

Sommer Family said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little baby. I've been thinking of you and hope all goes well!

Amy & Greg said...

Oh, poor Katelyn. She is going to love her new baby brother, though. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Jen Petty said...

I think teary eyed pics are so cute. I love the feet in focus. Cute, cute! I want to see more!

Heidi Henderson said...

Love the photography! You are doing awesome with it! Ohh the talent you have!!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cute baby! The pictures of Katelyn are sweet!

Nicole said...

Tiffany! How are you doing??? I am dying to hear how things went last Friday! Did you have your little baby boy??? I hope everything went wonderfully and you are recovering well. Tell Dave to get on the ball and post an update. :) Love you guys!

Paola said...

OH that little face reminds me so much of Mateus'! I can just see "I'm Jealous" written all over it! Oh well. Did you ever buy your stroller? Not me. Too poor for now. But I really really want to. I think of it often...

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

good luck on Friday...wait I think was last Friday! Can't wait for pictures!