Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is coming!

Here are a few fun pics I took of Katelyn the other day at my parent's home because it's getting warmer and warmer. No comparison to AZ, but awesome for UT. She might not smile much for her photo shoots, but she is definitely a character. She loves to point to things, as you can see from the last couple shots. She's 18 months now and just a riot to watch.

But first, this morning when I went to get her, this is what I found. I've been trying to teach her to take her sleeper off before her baths, but she has a hard time getting her feet out. Well, it looks like she figured it out by herself! I had a good laugh over my cute naked baby who was sitting there reading her book.






6 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Love that last picture!

Amy said...

Wow!! She is so adorable as usual. We're anxious to hear about the arrival of your new little guy :) Keep us updated.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big!

Heidi Henderson said...

That Katelyn... she's adorable and so fun to be around!

HiccupMeL said...

She is so pretty! Just like her mom. I can't believe one week until #2! Good luck. I can't really help. We do have two cats... ;)

Anonymous said...

Such a doll! Love havin this girl around - will miss her too much if you guys ever have to leave :(