Monday, March 23, 2009

It's set! He's on his way!

The date has been set! Our second little bundle of joy, our baby boy, will be born next Friday! Dave and I are really excited and I'm sure Katelyn is way excited to start her new role of being a big sister. My clothes are getting more and more limited which is another indication that the time is coming very, very soon. :) Here goes our new adventure of being a parent of two! Feel free to leave your advice of being a parent of two, a parent of a boy, or any other comment or criticism you'd like to leave. :) We'll post pictures soon!

6 comments:

Jen Petty said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented for so long... BTW, that outlet on Katelyn on the previous post is adorable! That's so exciting fo you guys that he is coming! Advice? Did I ever tell you that the best secret is just to fake like you know what you are doing? It usually works for me. I think it is so hard to give advice because every baby is just so different! Good luck with the adventure... I guess I do have a little advice, make sure you spend special time with Katelyn... especially as he gets older. It's been hard to give individualized attention to Elia when Ethan is down for a nap because I need a break, but I have taken to letting her rest for 1.5 hours and then we do something together until Ethan wakes up. It's been fun enjoying her by herself.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! So excited! - We are so spoiled to have these new little babies in the house :) Can't wait to see him!

Heidi Henderson said...

I am so excited for this cute little one!!!!!

Nicole said...

Aaaagghhh! Really!? Awesome. I wish it were like two days earlier so I could see him before I leave. I still need to see you though... if you are feeling up to it! Good luck in the coming weeks! I am so excited for you!

Gabbitas Family said...

Yahoo! I'm so excited for you guys. Kaitlyn was a new baby when we moved to AZ. Man, how time flies. I don't know anything about being a mother of 2, but all I can tell you about gender is boys are different than girls ;-).

Amy & Greg said...

Can't wait to hear about the little guy's arrival. Advice...have fun! Let Katelyn help out with the baby. This has been survival for us.