Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ethan's blessing

We blessed our sweet little Ethan in church a couple weeks ago. It was a wonderful day and since we're here with our family, we were surrounded by our family, which we just loved. Ethan was such a sweetheart the whole day and we just can't be more excited to have him in our family.

Here are a few pictures of our sweetie.












My sister Shannon helped me sew his cute little outfit. It turned out so good, thanks to my very talented and extra patient sister.












Dave's sister-in-law Tami gave Ethan these adorable little shoes for the special day. I just love them and think Ethan did too.












Here we are with our parents.

7 comments:

Paola said...

Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). Darling pictures! It's so wonderful, isn't it?!So my baby is due any week now! So excited! :) You HAVE to check my blog...you'll appreciate it. Hope to hear from you soon! Later!

Heidi Henderson said...

What a special day, thanks for inviting me!!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is really sweet! What cute pictures.

Erin Wittwer said...

So cute! Love your blog and your kids are so beautiful! Ethan is so darling! What cute kids you two have. I am excited to see what baby #3 will look like! When the time comes, of course.

Nicole said...

I don't know why, but the pics weren't working for me for the longest time... but I finally got to see them today! He is soooo adorable! I love his cute round face and cute little lips. And you made the outfit??!! Tiffany, you are amazing!!!! Incredible. Really. It looks sooo good. He really is soo adorable. I wish I could meet him and hold him. Keep up the pics--I'd love to see him as he grows up ('cause they grow so fast). :)

Amy & Greg said...

you are awesome for sewing his outfit!!

Just Be us said...

OH. MY. WORD. These photos are ADORABLE! And you & sis did a GREAT JOB on his outfit! The shoes Tami gave him--freakin' cute!
Did Heidi take these photos or you? I know she took the last one with the parents. They are AWESOME photos! Not to mention the baby is HANDSOME!!!