Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer!

Welcome home! Dave's parents and sister and nephew just returned from their mission in Samoa! It is so wonderful to have them with us!! It's especially fun for me (I'll be selfish) because they've been gone ever since Dave and I have been married so I finally get a chance to spend time with them!

We did it! Our first 5k of the year. Katelyn was a little sleepy still so she didn't run it with us.
We love parades... don't we Katelyn?
A couple weeks ago we were lucky enough to hook up with our good friends the Hanny's before they moved to Florida. We hope things are going well out there! When you're up the canyon and need to change a diaper, just remember that a laundry basket comes in really handy.

Mommy's little helper. She just loves to come and climb up while I'm cooking dinner just to see what's going on.
Just playing in the grass. Look! Her knees are actually touching the grass! She usually does a little bear crawl. :)
We're teaching her how to smell with her nose and it's so cute when she wrinkles up her nose and sniffs. She is probably taking a bite of the flower while she's smelling it, but it's a good start.

One of Dave's best friends from high school got married a couple weeks ago. We had such a great time spending the day with them!Katelyn's new smile. I love it! :)

8 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Is that the Whitaker twins?! I haven't seen them in forever!

Nicole said...

Looks like you are having one busy summer!! I love all the fun pics - especially the one with Katelyn and the rose. So beautiful.

Heidi Henderson said...

Yeah!!! It's so fun having you guys around! We missed you in Arizona! Now we got you back for a little while... yeah!!!

CandraWynne said...

She is getting so bit and so CUTE! Glad that you guys are having fun in FL!

Amy said...

Alex does the same thing to me when I'm cooking. It's hillarious. I love all the pictures. Katelyn gets more adorable every time I see her. Guess what, I'll be in Utah next week maybe we can get together so Alex and Katelyn can meet...

Gabbitas Family said...

Love the update! It looks like you guys are doing awesome. Kaitlyn is as cute as can be and getting so big! Good luck to you guys! Don't forget about us!

kachers said...

She is getting SO BIG!! She's adorable! It's fun to catch up on your blog:>

Just Be us said...

Congrats on the 5k!
Also, enjoyed seeing the J & J Whittaker, again.