Sunday, July 27, 2008

Best friends... generation II

Two of my best friends from high school happened to be in town from Texas and Louisiana and I was so excited to see them! We had a great group of girls and have stayed close, even though we don't talk or see each other nearly enough. Don't you love friends like that?

I was so excited to meet my adorable friend's new baby boy. He was born just 3 days before Katelyn! Aren't they so cute together? We're planning the wedding.



You can see how excited Katelyn was to be with him. He was already trying to grab her hand and she did her little excited, straight-legged move. :) It's so cute.



Here's my other cute friend and her new baby boy. He was just adorable and Katelyn crawled right over to him and started rocking him in his little car seat. She loved playing with him!



This is what she looked like by the end of the night. One shoe and sock, dress rolled up so she could crawl and trying to play in the drinking fountain. She was such a trooper and slept most of the next day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Alex and Katelyn look great together :) I wish we could get together more often.

Nicole said...

How cute! Dave - you better get prepared - she is going to boys after her her whole life!

Just Be us said...

Nah ... I think she ought to marry Corbin Beus.