Monday, March 28, 2011

6 days and counting...

So, what do you get with a 9 month pregnant girl, two sick kids and a double failed attempt to make freezer meals including some incredibly charred chicken cordon bleu (don't leave your house and forget they're in the oven)? I don't know. I can't think straight right now. You'll have to tell me.

Luckily, I have a very wonderful husband who got home early tonight and helped calm the storm... and he didn't even laugh too hard when we got back from Walmart and realized that the food was still in the oven.

Besides all of that, I made the best honey lime enchiladas. Unfortunately, it didn't make enough for a freezer meal like I hoped it would, but they were delicious.

We're working out the bed situation with the kids... I moved all the clothes to the appropriate dressers (that takes some time)... I moved some of the toys... now Dave is out being my superman and getting another bed so that we'll be ready.

My house still smells like chicken cordon bleu... but luckily it doesn't smell as burnt as it looked. We are blessed. And my arms are asleep so I have to stop. Looking forward to holding my baby and getting feeling back in my arms... :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, Tiffany!! You keep such a positive mood in the toughest of times! You make me smile even though I feel for you right now too. Less than a week though, oh you are almost there, girl!! Don't worry too much about your freezer meals--or anything else--your super man (and I'm sure plenty of other family) will be there to help you out too (wish so bad that I could be)! So excited for you! Keep us posted.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

You are too cute! Hope things are going better!

Steve said...

heard about your tough delivery ... praying for your return to health