Monday, April 26, 2010

A perfect day

What a perfect day today. We went to Tucano's with the four of us and my brother, Trevor. It was so fun and so good. MMMmmmmm! And then, Dave and I took the kids to the Tulip Festival. What a perfect day to be outside and enjoy the flowers. I just loved it, but I'm a nature lover. I could live in the mountains and be happy forever. The Festival wasn't in the mountains, but it was so refreshing to be in such a beautiful place with gorgeous tulips and daffodils everywhere. I love the Spring! Here's some pictures of our day. :)













Looking good Ethan!! Can you say Elvis?



































































































My sweet little Katelyn wanted to give me a present for my birthday today. When Dave asked her what she wanted to give me... a balloon!! She got to pick it out, so now I have the cutest Care Bear balloon. Thanks Katelyn!! What a perfect present from my sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like it was a great day, and so nice to be able to spend it with family!!!! Just love your family!

Nicole said...

Aww! Looks like such a great day! I'm so glad you were spoiled--especially with that cute balloon. Adorable. The tulip gardens are beautiful. You and your fam are so cute; just love all the pics. Ethan's Elvis lip is too funny! Oh, and I love the pic on the top of your blog--sooo cute!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Love ya Girl!!!