Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Ethan is 1!! I can't believe it. We had so much fun at his first ever birthday party. We invited the Hoth's and the Price's and had a great time eating great food and celebrating our little Ethan. He has developed the funniest little personality so we just love to watch him to see what he'll do next. He's almost walking by himself, but in the meantime is constantly up and about, exploring the world. His favorite corners are the vacuum closet, the bathroom drawers (particularly, the bag with Katelyn's elastics) and anything that can be pushed around.

With the help of Katelyn he's learning to say "eeeeeeee!" (cheese!) Oh, I just love this cute little guy!


















When I saw this cake, I knew it was the perfect one for him. He's our little monkey. He's curious. He loves to climb. And he loves to smile. (Except in this picture. :) )












He's thinking about it... but with so much attention, he never really dived in. I must have trained him to well with good manners. :)












He got a little more into it with his cousin Daniel. He's 6 months older and knows the real way to eat cake. Hi boys!

4 comments:

Amy & Greg said...

Wow! He is already a year old. Time flies doesn't it? Such a cutie. I see Katelyn in him and then he is so unique. Cutie!

Amy said...

I can't believe he's already a year old!! Happy Birthday Ethan :) His smile is adorable! Great cake Tiffany!!

Nicole said...

What??!! How did that happen? Ethan is one!!?? Crazy. I can't believe how big he is already. He is so cute!! His cake is AWESOME! I love it! And it is so big--enough to feed all the fam I assume! :)

mjfoster77 said...

That is great! I can tell he's gonna be handful, I'd stock up on band aids now if I were you!!