Monday, October 12, 2009

Having fun

Our wonderful friend and neighbor, Sister Whittaker, gave Ethan a Pooh Bear for his baby shower. Well, one day she showed up with a present for Katelyn, because everyone needs their own Pooh Bear. Now they both have one! It's so cute with a bell that jingles inside.












Dave loves to play with his two kids.












Ready.... set....












GO!
He's not crawling yet, but he's figured out how to get to his knees and thinks it's pretty cool. Just check out the next picture!












His cheeks are so cute I just have to squeeze him!

6 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

Oh, Ethan looks so Happy in those pictures! You have such a cute family!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Your kids are getting so big! Nick had a wonderful time catching up with Dave! Ethan is too cute, love the big smile!

Heidi Henderson said...

what cute kids... I love em! I love the crib picture, that cracks me up!

Just Be us said...

What?! When did Ethan grow up so much?! Wow! And Tiff, he's looking a lot like his sister, in a masculine way. Darling! I love Sis. Whittaker (sp?)

Jen Petty said...

What a cutie. Ethan is growing so big! Aren't dads the best?

Nicole said...

Wow! Ethan is getting so big! I can't believe how old he is already. He is such a handsome little guy! I can't wait to see you all again!!