Sunday, October 26, 2008

Driving in the Fall

I love the Fall! Dave, Katelyn and I took a drive through a beautiful loop by our home and we caught the beginning of Fall. This was a few weeks ago, so there's still a little green.

We stopped to eat dinner here by this river. It was so beautiful!
As much as Katelyn loved being outside, running around the cement pad by the picnic table and looking at the river, once we actually brought her to the water, she was very nervous. Check out her right hand that's gripping Dave's arm or shirt. She's not going anywhere.
Here we are back at the house with her bear and the beautiful flowers.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the fall. I never realized how much until we moved to AZ. Now having not seen it for a few years, I miss it even more. Thanks for sharing a little bit of it with me - the pics are beautiful!