Friday, October 24, 2008

Dance lessons

We've discovered that we have a dancer in our family by the name of Katelyn. She loves to listen to music, whether it's her daddy whistling, primary songs or I've even seen her doing a little head banging to music she'll hear when we're out and about. Where does she pick this up? I caught a few of her moves on my little camera the other day and put them together in this little clip. The editing is a bit choppy, but you'll get the idea. Just for fun, it starts out with a cute little clip of her when she was about 7 months old. Also, I'll have some of my other Fall pictures soon. We went on a wagon ride to pick pumpkins last weekend and had a blast.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I just can't get over how darling she is!!! What a priceless video.

HiccupMeL said...

That is the cutest thing in the world. I like how it looks like she's dancing with a boy. Ya know? her hands are up...she's gonna be so good at dancing the waltz one day.

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha! I love the twirl and the oompa--made me giggle. What an adorable girl. I just love her! You must just sit and smile all day as you watch her. Can we have a play date soon??? I need to see you guys... in person. Maybe around Christmas sometime?? :)