Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Katelyn's new shirt says...

Dave and I decided to be domestic the other day and make a new shirt for Katelyn. Yep. We went to the store, bought some iron-on letters, a new onesie and went home to create our master project. Within minutes, we had a beautiful new shirt that she looks adorable in. Check it out.


That's right, our little Katelyn is going to be a big sister!! She's awfully excited as you can see and already getting some good practice in holding her new baby brother or sister. I'm due around the first week of April, which will be great because my birthday is in April too, so obviously I think it's a great month. How about that? Katelyn has found the joy in rocking little babies in car seat carriers, so hopefully our baby doesn't get carsick because he/she will be constantly rocked by a loving big sister.

17 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations y'all! That's the best news!!! And please post a bunch of pregnant pictures!!! :)

Amy said...

Tiffany!!! That is so exciting. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. Katelyn will be a great big sister! I love the shirt. Good luck with everything.

HiccupMeL said...

Yay!!! That is the best news. Congrats to all three of you. How fun that your little family is getting a little bit bigger. Hopefully you haven't been sick or anything!

Joy said...

HOORAY! That is great news. I can't wait to hear if it's a brother or sister!!! Congratulations.

Nicole said...

What, what, what??!! Yay! I glanced at the picture first and then had to hurry and read to make sure it was for real. Wahoo! This gave me the chills and almost made me start crying. I am sooo excited for you! Now Jadyn will have two little best friends to play with. Good luck, hope you are feeling well. Love ya!

Liz Wilcken said...

congratulations!!!

Ann said...

Congratulations! I wish the best for all of you! We miss you a lot in the Sunburst Ward...especially in YW!!

The Crouse House said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the news with us - we all miss you very much! Katelyn is growing so fast and is a beautiful little girl! Keep us posted - or just keep blogging - so we hear how you are doing! Take care of yourself!

Heidi Henderson said...

More Price children into the world... it doesn't get better than this! :) So excited for you! You are a great mom to Katelyn and I am sure you will be a great mom too this new little one.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting! Our kids will be the same year in school! Cute shirt, Katelyn is sure getting big!

Tami Price said...

We love you guys and we are so happy to have more cousin friends!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! You have a really cute blog. I'm glad I was finally able to get to it.

Mary Ann said...

Wow--congratulations--I can hardly wait to meet another member of the family (and you two do produce cuties!)

CandraWynne said...

Congrats guys!!

Gabbitas Family said...

Congrats! What a surprise! Time flies. It's fun to think that Katelyn is old enough to be a big sister! That's awesome. Also, a huge thanks to Dave for helping Sterling out! We'll keep you updated.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

YEAH!! I am all for close kids! We are very excited for you!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats guys. That is so exciting. We are so happy for you! And I agree with Tiffany - April is the best month!