Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just strollin'

Grandma and Grandpa Hoth gave Katelyn this new stroller and Uncle Shawn gave her the doll that fits inside. It's so cute and she just loves to walk around the room as you can see from this video. I had to laugh as I took it because she was just smiling at me as she walked past. She's still working on the idea of backing up after she runs into the wall so she can keep going, but all in good time. It's so cute to watch her wonder what to do. We keep catching her letting go of furniture and taking a few more steps every day. Our baby's growing up!




And just hours after this video, she started walking across the room. We thought she would walk before she turned one, but evidently she had other plans. She wanted the milestone to be just after her birthday. Funny girl. :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it - she makes me laugh! Her face of "what do I do now?" is the best. Well, she figured it out - "I'll just take my doll and go then." What a cute girl. She makes walking look so easy. I was so impressed by how easy she got to her feet and went on her way! She totally caught me off gaurd. LOVED the video! :)

Unknown said...

That was great. She can walk. Yea!!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

So funny. I love the "this isn't working" face, but she keeps trying! She is so cute.

Heidi Henderson said...

Congrats! She can walk!!! That video was awesome. I can't help but laugh when she ran into that other toy and didn't know what to do, so she pulled out her doll... that was funny! Thanks for sharing! So cute