Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pilates!

I love Pilates. If you can get a good program or teacher, it's a great workout! The other day, I was doing Pilates at my place and caught this cute picture of Katelyn trying to be like mommy. Go Katelyn! But let's be honest, she is a whole lot more flexible than both myself and Denise Austin. I've also been going to a Pilates class with some friends recently and just love it. Katelyn comes and joins me sometimes and shows off a little because she can do the moves better than anyone. You know, bend over, touch your toes, that kind of thing. Katelyn goes an extra step and sucks on her toes to get that extra stretch. One of the ladies gets "upset" because Katelyn can do the superman move that she has a hard time doing. The class got a kick out of it and Katelyn loves the extra attention and the slippery gym floor to crawl (scoot) around on.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Joy said...

She is seriously such a doll. I can't get over how sweet she is!!

Liz Wilcken said...

You go girl! Benjamin sometimes pretends to do Yoga with me. He always asks me, "Do you feel the burn, Mommy?"

Amy & Greg said...

I love this picture. It is hilarious!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Katelyn is quite a gal! Crawling, now pilates, I am super impressed! Ok, so I totally love pilates too! And, a Denise Austin pilates tape - now that would be great. I love that woman. I worked out to her cardio dance blast and pregnancy workout video while I was pregnant. Isn't she adorable? I love how positive she is, she makes working out fun. I should definitely look into the pilates one, didn't know she did one!

BrendaBBL said...

She is SO precious! That is the cutest picture!! I love it!!

Sunshine Promises said...

Tiffany,

I found your blog via Brenda. What an adorable daughter you have! I am so happy for you! You SO deserve all the blessings that are yours. Where are you living?

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! Katelyn is so adorable - I love that she is mimicking you already. AND that she is showing everyone up! How fun!