Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer favorites

Have I posted much lately?  I'm not sure what's been going on, but I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of the summer.  NOT that the summer is over... I'm in denial.  It was cold tonight while the kids were playing.   NOOOOoooo!  I'm not ready yet.  So, let's talk about summer.

Happy, happy and happy. 

Hanging out in Jackson Hole.  So fun! 

Our first time at the Bar J.  It was a ton of fun... but the kids faces say it all.  It was tight quarters and geared toward the adults.  We finally took the kids outside and walked around for the last 20 minutes. 

Love this face!  She's such an adorable little character. 

Yeah!  I love having my picture taken on the bathroom rug! 

When Dave went on his last trip to Asia, he picked up an umbrella (ber-ella) for Katelyn.  Favorite ber-ella, favorite tie-died shirt, favorite stuffed dog.  My favorite 4 year old. 

And yes, he knew that he was posing for me.  Stylin' Ethan. 

My baby's first day of preschool.  How in the world... time flies.
She LOVES Miss Angie and has been doing really well!  Quiet, but smart is the report I got from her teacher. 

Why is it so hard to get her to smile?  She helped me decide on her cake... she watched the tutorial video with me and helped me make it... we had a wonderful time. 

My beautiful babies. 

Real life. 

Sunday morning is the best time to take pictures.  Dressed up... no crusty food on their faces yet, and they are still happy.

Love this one! 

My sweetheart! 



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! An update! You have the most gorgeous children, seriously. All the pictures are to die for cute. And you look so beautiful in all of them too. That must be where they get it.

HiccupMeL said...

Hey Tiffany,

What a fun blog post. I love those pics of your kids - they are all so cute! You have a beautiful family. I love it. I need to come visit sometime!

Brenda said...

Your kids are so cute Tiffany! I love the pic of the kids at Bar J. Love real life!