Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A few things

I think this is one of our first family pictures.

We live a block away from a splash pad.  I absolutely love it because we go there almost every morning. The kids have a wonderful time and it's a fun place to invite friends.





Dave had a work convention so I took the kids to our first parade in our new town.  They had so much fun and got a bunch of candy.
This was Ethan's attempt to not listen to the noisy police sirens.  Cover your eyes or cover your ears... it's all the same. 
My Abby. 

My girls. 
Ethan is loving his s'more at the cabin. 

Katelyn is washing down hers.
Abby's first trip to the family cabin.  She did really well.  We all sleep in the loft together.  It's nice and crowded so I was worried she would wake everyone up in the middle of the night, but she only woke up once. 

 This is the funniest!  Dave's brother Jared put Ethan in his backpack!  Ethan absolutely loved it and loved to have his "hat" on.

 My little Abby was blessed last month.  I can't believe how big she's getting already, though I think she's smaller than my first two.

1 comment:

Liz Wilcken said...

What beautiful kids (and parents)! Love and miss ya'll!