Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my fabulous mom! My mom is the best and I love being in the same "neighborhood" again so that I can spend more time with her. She has always been so much fun, one of my best friends, and I always know that if I don't know the answer to something (which is frequently the case) she always does. How does she do that? I love you mom!












I just love Dave's mom. She has the most compassionate heart and is always taking care of us. How did I get so lucky to get such an amazing mother-in-law?












Happy Mother's Day to all my beautiful friends as well!

1 comment:

Heidi Henderson said...

What a nice tribute! i would say... you are lucky to have such great mom's cause I sure enjoy them also! And you join these woman as AMAZING woman in the world! Happy Mothers day Tiffany!