Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tutus and igloos

What a cutie. Katelyn received this adorable hand-me-down tutu and has been loving it. In fact, it was the first thing that she actually asked me to put on her.












This is a good story. Katelyn is so good at helping me clean up messes. We sing a little clean up song and she'll put things away that she's gotten out to play with. Well, she loves to play with the arm covers on her Grandma's wing back chair and when I asked her to put them away the other day, this is what I got. Upside down and backwards, but they're both the same. What a girl.












Katelyn's uncle Jared built this very cool igloo in the backyard and she absolutely loved taking trips outside to sit on it and play in it.












I hope they call me on a mission...












Happy 10 year anniversary Dave!! Yes, we're getting older because not only has it been 10 years since Dave left, but it's been 10 years since he returned. We had to take a picture to commemorate the occasion.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Katelyn is so cute and so smart! I love her hair in the little side barrette. And you look awesome!!! You look so cute and so great prego. And I'll just leave the "old" jokes to Cody 'cause you know Dave gets enough from him. But I do think you should celebrate the 10 year mark be taking a trip back to his mission...

Jen Petty said...

I love the igloo! That is awesome. Also, I LOVE that you took pictures to commemorate dave's "ten year" mark.

Heidi Henderson said...

I love those pictures! You do such a great job! And what fun.... to see Katelynn right there by the MTC... future missionary... maybe :)