Monday, December 22, 2008

Woohoo! Snow!!!

Yes, it's been snowing all morning and according to our precise calculations (our little ruler) we have about 8 inches of new snow! It's just beautiful. I wish wish wish I could go skiing, but I don't think that's the safest thing for a pregnant girl. Too bad! I'm still working with Katelyn to make sure she'll love playing in the snow. We're not there yet because she's scared of her snow pants and her boots, but we'll make it! Who knew that they're so scary? She loves watching her cousin Tyes play in the snow, loves standing at the window to watch it snow and even eating some of the new snow off the porch. Oh yeah, her favorite new trick as of today is to get a nice handful of new snow and put it down the back of daddy's shirt. She really loves that one. Wonder where she got the idea? :)

Here's a couple pictures of our beautiful yard.



4 comments:

Heidi Henderson said...

That is so crazy! You guys got a lot of snow. I think you guys got hit a lot more than we did up here in Sandy. But looks like fun! Hopefully Katelyn will grow up to go skiing with her mom

Just Be us said...

How funny that Katelyn is afraid of her boots & pants! She cracks me up! So your a skier, are you? How fun! I've only been a few times in my life, but my Dave sure skis and my boys snowbaord. I'd learn if it weren't so darn expensive! I'm at that phase of life where my money goes to my kids! Anyway, hope your Christmas was great! I bet it was fun with Katelyn & Tyes in the house! I heard Chrit got engaged! That is so exciting! This will be a busy new year for the Price family with a wedding and two new grandkids!

Liz Wilcken said...

I love how happy Katelyn looks in the picture :) She's cute no matter what face she makes :)

Nicole said...

What cute girls! Wow and all that snow! It really is beautiful. Sooo... when do we get to see you? I tried calling; I'll try catching you again soon!