Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Katelyn's New Trick

Yes, Katelyn is getting more and more talented every day. :) Dave and I just love to watch her, which is why this post is exclusively pictures of her. She's so cute, I can't help it. The little video shows her new trick that she's been working on. If I put a rattle in her mouth, she grabs on to it for a second. I've read about teaching babies cause and effect, so I put the rattle in her hand (she usually holds her hand in a fist so it works) and she waves her arms around and can hear the rattle. The point is so that she can figure out that she's the one making the noise. She's not there yet, but it's coming! :)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, wow, she did good. You are such a good mom--look at how fast she is learning! I need to take lessons from you.